If you are not receiving anti-theft alerts, here's why:
- Your smartphone or your Flashbird/Pegase Moto GPS tracker is not connected to the GSM and/or GPS network.
- You have not allowed notifications from the Flashbird (by Pegase) application in your phone's general settings.
- Your GPS tracker is out of battery; please check its power source.
- The Smartkey of your Flashbird GPS tracker was detected within the last 10 minutes, and/or you have not stopped the current trip using the application.
- Your GPS tracker may have a technical issue. Try the reset procedure:
- If, despite the reset procedure, the anti-theft alerts are not working, contact our technical support through this link: [Link to Contact Technical Support].